Have you become aware of fraudulent activities occurring at your workplace, at another public company, or at a financial institution? Are you considering presenting this information to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a whistleblower? If so, then you may be considering hiring a New York City whistleblower law firm to guide you through the many rules that apply to the SEC whistleblower program, and help you receive a monetary award if the SEC’s case is successful. If you are looking for a New York City whistleblower law firm with specific experience handling SEC whistleblower cases, you should consider The Pickholz Law Offices.
What is Unique About the Pickholz Law Offices?
As you search for a New York City whistleblower law firm, you will find numerous attorneys that are trying to convince you to hire them. As you do your research, you will come to see that many New York City whistleblower law firms claim that they “can” represent you. But many of them either do not have experience with SEC cases, or what experience they have is limited. The Pickholz Law Offices specializes in SEC whistleblower cases. For example, The Pickholz Law Offices:
- Was one of the first law firms to ever win an SEC whistleblower award for a client.
- Was the first law firm to ever win an SEC award for a client on appeal, over the recommendation of the SEC’s staff. Inside Counsel magazine called this success “one of the five milestones of the Dodd-Frank whistleblower reward program.”
- Has represented numerous employees, officers, and directors in cases involving financial institutions and public companies listed in the Fortune Top 10, Top 20, Top 50, Top 100, Top 500, and the Forbes Global 2000.
Additionally, Jason R. Pickholz, the founding partner of The Pickholz Law Offices:
- Is a Fellow of the New York Bar Foundation. This is an elected honor granted to only 1% of the 74,000+ lawyers in the New York State Bar Association.
- Is a co-author of the two-volume book, Securities Crimes, published by leading legal publisher Thomson Reuters. He is also the sole author of the book’s comprehensive chapter on the SEC whistleblower program.
- Has been representing clients in complex SEC cases since 1995. That was fifteen year before the SEC whistleblower program was even created.
If you are looking for an SEC whistleblower law firm, please take a look around our website.
If you would like to speak with an SEC whistleblower lawyer, you can reach Mr. Pickholz at 347-746-1222. Your initial conversation of up to one hour with Mr. Pickholz is free of charge.
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own attorney. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.