Below are some examples of times when Jason Pickholz Esq. or his cases have appeared in the news:
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in “Former Mass Mutual agent Bill Lloyd on being a whistleblower: Stay the course,” Boston Business Journal, August 22, 2014
- Pickholz success in obtaining SEC Whistleblower Award for client named as one of the “Five milestones in the Dodd-Frank whistleblower reward program,” Inside Counsel, August 6, 2014, at page 6
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in “The Perils of Acting as Your Own Lawyer,” Intuit Small Business Blog, February 3, 2011
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in “More Scrutiny of Lawyers in Deals Gone Bad,” The New York Times, City Room Blog, April 23, 2010
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in “Alan Hevesi Carried a Torch for Robert Torricelli,” The Village Voice, April 22, 2009
- Live Studio Guest, “Chasing Bernard Madoff,” Fox Business News, March 6, 2009
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in articles on hedge fund legislation, Money Laundering Alert, February 27, 2009, and January 9, 2009
- Live Studio Guest, “IL, CA Attorneys General Sue Countrywide, CEO Mozilo,” Fox Business News, June 25, 2008
- Jason Pickholz Esq. quoted in “SEC Takes Aim At Swap Agreements,” Law360, May 2, 2008
- Guest Legal Commentator on jury selection in the trial of Dennis Kozlowski (Tyco), BBC News, November 2003
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own lawyer. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.
Jason Pickholz Esq. | Jason Pickholz, Esq.