Below are some of the professional organizations that Jason Pickholz, Esq., has been affiliated with. You can click on the banners to go to the organizations’ websites.
- American Bar Association
- Chair, White Collar Crime Committee’s Financial Institution Fraud / Money Laundering and Patriot Act Subcommittee, 2008-2012
- Chair, White-Collar Crime Committee’s Securities Fraud Subcommittee, 2006-2008
- Chair, Trial Practice Committee’s International Law and Arbitration Subcommittee, 2003-2010
- Senior Editor, Trial Practice Journal, 2002-2009
- Outstanding Newsletter Award recipient, 2005-06
- Outstanding Editor Award recipient, 2002-03
- Chair, Government Litigation Federal/State Liaison Subcommittee, 2003
- Chair, Trial Practice Technology Subcommittee, 2001-2003
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own lawyer. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.
Jason Pickholz, Esq | Jason Pickholz, Esq.