The SEC Whistleblower Attorney New York Residents & Residents of Other States Can Put Their Faith In
If you are considering becoming an SEC whistleblower, it is probably a good idea to consult with an SEC whistleblower attorney New York locals and others can have faith in. There are a lot of rules that govern the SEC Whistleblower Award Program, but in general the SEC is looking for help from people who have original information that they want to voluntarily provide to the SEC about securities crimes, violations, or frauds at publicly-traded companies. If the SEC uses whistleblower information in bringing a successful action and collects more than $1 million from the wrongdoers, the SEC must give the whistleblower(s) a monetary award of between 10%-30% of the amount it collects.
The terms “original information”and “voluntary” have specific meanings that the SEC has defined for them. Also, the SEC can only bring cases for certain kinds of conduct, but it is not always obvious whether the information you have will qualify. For example, if a company steals product from customers, that may not seem like a “securities” type of case. But if that company’s stock is publicly traded on the NYSE, NASDAQ, or some other stock exchange, and the company records those stolen products in its financial statements as if they were real sales, the company may have committed accounting fraud, financial statements fraud, and/or books and records fraud. The SEC can and does bring cases against such companies. A knowledgeable SEC whistleblower attorney New York employees and others can -- and have -- placed their faith in can help you to understand the terms that the SEC uses and whether your information is the type of information that the SEC is looking for.
If you would like more information about the SEC whistleblower award program, or about Mr. Pickholz’s law practice, you can view his biography by clicking here or by clicking on the links to the right.
Do you have information regarding securities fraud or corporate crime?
Would you like to present your information to the Securities and Exchange Commission?
Are you looking for an SEC whistleblower attorney to handle your case?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, then you will want to find an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees, and residents and employees of other States, can trust.
Jason Pickholz, The SEC Whistleblower Attorney New York Can Trust
Jason Pickholz, a former BigLaw partner and the founder of The Pickholz Law Offices, is an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees can trust. So can you. Here is why:
- Mr. Pickholz was one of the first attorneys to win an SEC whistleblower reward for a client.
- He was the first attorney ever to win an award for a client on appeal to the SEC.
- Inside Counsel magazine named his victory in the appeal case as a key event in the SEC whistleblower program’s history.
- Mr. Pickholz has taught numerous courses and lectures on SEC whistleblowers and corporate crime.
- His online course “When The Whistle Blows” has received 5-out-of-5 stars based on more than 1,500 viewer reviews (as of October 5, 2020).
- He co-authored a two-volume book, Securities Crimes, with leading legal publisher Thomson Reuters.
- He created the free, authoritative on-line encyclopedia for SEC whistleblowers SECWhistleblowerInfo.com.
- Since graduating law school in 1994, he has represented clients from across the United States and from more than a dozen foreign countries.
- He has represented clients in SEC whistleblower cases involving broker-dealers, investment advisors, financial institutions, and public companies listed in the Fortune Top 10, Top 20, Top 50, Top 100, and Top 500, and the Forbes Global 2000.
- In recognition of his many achievements, he was elected by his peers to be a Fellow of The New York Bar Foundation, an honor given to just 1% of the 70,000+ attorneys in the New York State Bar Association.
These are only some of Mr. Pickholz’s many achievements and the public recognitions that he has received as an SEC whistleblower lawyer.
Don't Leave Your Case To Chance
As an attorney not only familiar with whistleblower cases, but specifically with the complicated processes of securities and SEC whistleblower cases, Mr. Pickholz really is an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees, and others, can trust to help them with their cases.
To find out more about Mr. Pickholz and his decades of experience handling complicated securities cases like yours, please click here.
Contact Mr. Pickholz
If you would like to speak with an attorney at an SEC whistleblower law firm, please give Mr. Pickholz a call today at 347-746-1222.
Your initial conversation with Mr. Pickholz of up to one hour is free of charge, and you are under no obligation to hire Mr. Pickholz or The Pickholz Law Offices when your conversation is concluded.
Watch Jason Pickholz talk about the SEC whistleblower program:
Watch Pickholz client Bill Lloyd discuss his experiences as an SEC whistleblower award winner: