Below are some examples of publications authored by Jason Pickholz:
- Co-Author, Securities Crimes, Second Edition, Thomson Reuters (December 2013) and annual updates (2014-2019)
- Author, “The SEC Whistleblower Award Program“, Securities Crimes, 2d. Ed., Ch. 3, Thomson Reuters (December 2013) and annual updates (2014-2019)
- Author, “Going Global: Political Corruption Investigations and Reciprocal Cooperation Under the UN Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime,”Insights From The Trenches, ABA CJS (March 22, 2011)
- Co-author, “Post Madoff: What Now For Investors?“, Law 360, Portfolio Media, Inc., January 9, 2009
- Co-author, “Federal Rules Amendments Are a Wake-Up Call: Traps for the unwary ahead, so get your ESI house in order,” New York Law Journal, Special Section on Investigations & Computer Forensics, p. S8, Col. 1, May 29, 2007
- “Summary Judgment in Self Regulatory Organizations’ Disciplinary Proceedings: How the Limitations Imposed by the 1934 Act Have Been Overlooked,”Securities Regulation Law Journal, Thomson/West, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 71-82, Spring 2007
- “The Anti-Suit Injunction: Stopping Foreign Actions in their Tracks,” ABA Trial Practice Journal, Vol. 21, No. 1, Fall 2006
- Co-author, “Investigations Put Employees in Tough Spot: Are ‘Cooperating’ Corporations Violating Constitutional Rights?” New York Law Journal, Special Section on White Collar Crime, p. 10, Col. 1, July 24, 2006
- “International Arbitration in the United States and Europe,” article prepared for New Jersey Continuing Legal Education annual seminar, April 28, 2006
- Co-author, “Manipulation,” Journal of Financial Crime (November 2001), presented at the Eighteenth Annual International Symposium on Economic Crime, Jesus College, Cambridge University, England, 2000
- “Policing Discovery: Criminal Prosecutions for the Destruction of Documents in Civil Cases After United States v. Lundwall,” ABA Committee on Pretrial Practice & Discovery Newsletter, Vol. VIII, No. 3, Fall 1998
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own lawyer. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.
Jason Pickholz | Jason Pickholz, Esq.