Are you looking for an SEC whistleblower attorney to handle your case? If you have information regarding fraud or corporate crime that you would like to present to the Securities and Exchange Commission, then you may want to consider consulting an attorney or hiring one to present your case. While you are not required to have an attorney when acting as an SEC whistleblower, there are a number of benefits to having one. If you do determine that hiring a lawyer is in your best interest, then you will want to find an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees can trust.
Mr. Pickholz, the founder of The Pickholz Law Offices, is an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees can trust, and here is why:
- Mr. Pickholz was one of the first attorneys to win an SEC whistleblower reward for a client.
- He was the first attorney ever to win an award for a client on appeal to the SEC.
- His achievement in winning the appeal case was named as “one of the five milestones of the Dodd-Frank whistleblower reward program” by Inside Counsel magazine.
- He has been elected by his peers to be a Fellow of the New York Bar Foundation, an honor given to just 1% of the 74,000+ attorneys in the New York State Bar Association.
- Mr. Pickholz has taught courses and lectures on SEC whistleblowers and corporate crime.
- He co-authored a two-volume book, Securities Crimes, with leading legal publisher Thomson Reuters.
These are only some of Mr. Pickholz’s many achievements and the public recognitions he has received as an SEC whistleblower lawyer. As an attorney not only familiar with whistleblower cases, but particularly with the complicated processes of SEC whistleblower cases, he really is an SEC whistleblower attorney New York residents and employees can trust to help them with their cases.
If you would like to speak with an attorney at an SEC whistleblower law firm, please give Mr. Pickholz a call today at 347-746-1222. Your initial conversation with Mr. Pickholz of up to one hour is free of charge, and you are under no obligation to hire Mr. Pickholz or The Pickholz Law Offices when your conversation is concluded.
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own attorney. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.