The following are some Boards of Directors and Specialized Committees that Jason Pickholz Esq. has served on:
- Fellow, New York Bar Foundation, 2014 – present
- Member, American Bar Association Global Anti-Corruption Initiatives Task Force, 2010 – 2013
- Board Member, American Bankers Association / ABA Money Laundering Enforcement Conference Advisory Board, 2010-2011
- Advisory Board Member, Akerman Senterfitt law firm Board of Directors, 2007
- Director, New York University School of Law Alumni Board of Directors, 2001-2004
– Honorary Board Member, 2004 – present
The above information is not and should not be construed as providing legal advice. It is not and should never be considered as a substitute for consulting with your own lawyer. The use of this web site or this page does not constitute or create any attorney-client, fiduciary, or confidential relationship between The Pickholz Law Offices LLC and anyone using this web site, or anyone else. The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this web site may not reflect current developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results of prior cases or matters contained on this web site are not indicative of future results or outcomes, and should not be taken as a prediction, promise, or guarantee of any future result or outcome. No one who accesses this web site should act or refrain from acting based on anything contained on this web site. For additional terms and conditions governing the use of this web site, please click on the “disclaimer” link at the bottom of this page or click here.
Jason Pickholz Esq. | Jason Pickholz, Esq.